Wednesday, February 8, 2017

winter rut.

Its that in-between time of year...you 
look in your closet and think "ugh". Whenever I'm in a rut I try to dress as simple as possible. Today I couldn't have been more plain jane, but its the basics that I end up wearing the most even though they are just sooo "basic". Pairing simple high-waisted levis, a black tank and black ankle booties with my gucci belt and nude bomber gave it a little more oomph. Small details on a simple outfit can help add a lot...speaking of small details, my beautiful gold chain that I have on my Louis Vuitton Pochette is from amazon and it completely changed that little bags life. I have never been asked more where I have gotten something that I'm wearing than this little chain! So Ive linked it below.




Chain on bag: amazon
bomber:H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment