Saturday, January 28, 2017

Gucci Wally Wally, Gucci Bang Bang

Gucci Wally Wally, Gucci Bang Bang

I finally got myself a designer belt that screams me! The Gucci Double G belt in Black and gold...Its simple, but does a lot to an outfit. It is a total overly instagramed item right now and I didn't want that to be a reason to not get it, at the same time the reason I did get it...So I was hesitant at first and then pulled the trigger. I came to the realization that It is the first designer belt I'm in love with. Ive been wanting one for a long time and this one is absolutely perfect because of its simplicity, I am able to were it multiple ways with anything...






2 comments:

  1. this is what is was looking for #desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha what a great way to reason with yourself to get a designer item!! I shall do the same and get the designer bag that i have had my eyes on for I don't even remember how long

    ReplyDelete