Sunday, February 19, 2017

Layering faux fur

This is deff the in-between season of winterish/spring. I want to be able to wear lighter clothing and lighter jackets, but its not warm enough to do so...thats where layering "in a not so heavy way" comes into play. Ive been missing my leather jacket so much but its been too cold to wear, so I took my faux fur vest, threw it over and BOOM! So easy, cozy and looks so chic. It almost appears to look like the jacket and vest came together as one piece. Whats great is that if through the day it gets a bit warmer I am able to take the vest off or the jacket and wear either one on its own and Still have a statement outfit. I wanted to put on shoes that incorporated the brown and camel colors in the vest, so i paired it with my fave Gianvito Rossi booties. This is also the first time I wore my new Gucci GG marmot mini bag with the matching belt at the same time...I was hesitant because I felt the label and label would be too much, but its not as  bad as I thought and thank goodness the bag is just as cute on the back as it is on the front because I can easily just flip it around and show the gorgeous quilted heart detail that we all know what makes this Gucci bag so Special! 

vest: Old Navy Sale item (not available)
Belt: gucci
Bag: Gucci
 jeans: zara
Leather Jacket: Lucky Brand (no longer available)
Boots: Gianvito Rossi (no longer available)










No comments:

Post a Comment