Wednesday, February 22, 2017

All that Glitters...






Not Really sure what to call this look, but the faux fur gave me 20's and the backpack gave me 90's...LOL. It was raining this day so I wanted to wear a few accessories that were weather proof and my lug sole Ash combat boots are my favorite to wear in the rain because they are weather proof and I look pulled together with the heel. I also threw on my B.P. backpack( I personalized myself with the eye patch), another great (kind of) weather proof accessory. Its hard to dress for rainy or cold weather in LA and still feel cute. We are NOT used to this at all, so I was pretty impressed that  I felt cozy but still feminine and chic, Usually in the rain I gravitate towards bombers and more masculine jackets. I stuck to the classic look and wore my white button up with a twist of added embroidery from zara and my rhinestone choker from target.







Faux fur jacket: cotton on (old af)
White button up: zara (sale, no longer available)
backpack: BP (nordstrom sale, no longer available)
choker: target (not available)
Boots: ash (old af)

No comments:

Post a Comment